We are looking for an exceptional Accessibility Consultant (Contractor) to support a customer-facing project for approximately 20-24 months part-time. The ideal candidate will harness their knowledge, passion, and ability to deliver impactful and valuable solutions to help this customer unleash the power of Siteimprove's Accessibility offering and drive more inclusive websites.
As part of this project, you will lead the engagement between Siteimprove and the Customer to deliver a high-quality, results-oriented Manual Testing (Accessibility) outcome. What you will be doing
What we will require of you
- Act as a trusted advisor in customer engagements where digital accessibility and inclusivity are a strong focus.
- Identify ways for our customers to maximize their ROI of the Siteimprove platform based on the project Statement of Works (SOW).
- Translate data and insights into meaningful recommendations to drive outcomes for the customer.
- Lead discovery, design, configuration, rollout, and adoption for enterprise digital accessibility engagements.
- Drive project and program scope definition with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Educate and promote digital accessibility knowledge with internal sales and customer success teams, in addition to external customers.
- Engage in continuous learning to maintain expert-level knowledge in digital accessibility
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we will love about you
- Must be fluent (both speaking and written) in Finnish.
- Experience with Assistive Technologies (JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience working in digital accessibility.
- Passion for creating a digital world that all can participate in and for delivering value to customers; customer-facing experience required.
- Proficiency in web accessibility guidelines such as WCAG is an advantage.
- Exceptional Finnish & English language oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience in helping customers create accessible digital content that drives website traffic and conversions
- Ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change; strong project management skills and experience with project management tools.
- Content creation and delivery experience with a track record of delivering quality results
- Industry-level recognition (certification or active in professional groups)
£26 - £35 an hour
Base pay will depend on the position, individual qualifications, market, and other operational business needs.Siteimprove is an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.