HR Operations Specialist - Finnish Speaking
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a core member of the ABB HR Services division in Ülemiste city, you will be responsible for delivering outstanding service assistance related to Employee Life Cycle to the HR community, business managers and employees. In This role you will assist internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for Finland ABB employees. This is temporary position until 31st December 2024.
- Execute and deliver standard HR operational activities in compliance with agreed processes
- Ensure that systems (SAP) and other databases have up-to-date employee and organizational information with high data quality and accuracy and provide reports where needed
- Acts as point of contact for inquiries regarding Employee Life Cycle related topics and deliver support according to agreed
- level of performance
- Building relationships with HR colleagues within the ABB organization to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness
- Previous experience in similar role or customer service is preferred
- Good computer knowledge, including MS Office programs, SAP will be beneficial
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time and to work in cross-functional teams
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding teamwork and can-do attitude
- Finnish and Estonian language skill, other languages are beneficial
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid